Ukrainian Technological Society Scholarship Application for High School Students Graduating in 2023
- Eligibility – The Society offers scholarships to students of Ukrainian ancestry domiciled in Western Pennsylvania from Altoona, PA westward to the PA-OH and PA-WV state lines, areas surrounding Austintown-Youngstown, OH, the West Virginia panhandle between PA and OH including Wheeling, WV, and areas surrounding Morgantown, WV, seeking a post-High School education (college, trade school, nursing, business school, law school, medical school).
- Application – A new, completed application is necessary for each year. The application consists of both the completed UTS Scholarship Application Form and your official academic transcript issued by your school's registrar showing all courses taken and grades received. Please contact your registrar as soon as possible to secure your official transcript. Unofficial transcripts downloaded from websites, etc. are NOT acceptable. Entering first year of a post-High School education students must submit their completed high school transcript. Please complete all sections of the Application Form; incomplete Application Forms will NOT be considered. Official school transcripts are to be sent to: UTS Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 400, Carnegie, PA 15106 or electronically submitted to email@example.com. Note, electronically submitted transcript should be official, coming from your registrar directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection Criteria – Scholarships are based primarily on academics and potential for benefiting the Ukrainian Community after graduation. Please see the Scholarship Program page for additional requirements of sponsored scholarships.
- Due Date – Complete your online application no later than July 6, 2023. Your official transcripts must also be received by the Scholarship Committee by this date.
- Scholarship Presentation Ceremony – Sunday, August 6, 2023, 3PM at Saints Peter and Paul Church Hall (220 Mansfield Blvd, Carnegie, PA 15106).
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.