Ukrainian Technological Society Scholarship Application for High School Students Graduating in 2022
- Eligibility – The Society offers scholarships to college/university or graduate students of Ukrainian ancestry domiciled in Western Pennsylvania from Altoona, PA westward to the PA-OH and PA-WV state lines, areas surrounding Austintown-Youngstown, OH, the West Virginia panhandle between PA and OH including Wheeling, WV, and areas surrounding Morgantown, WV.
- Application – A new, completed application is necessary for each year. The application consists of both the completed UTS Scholarship Application Form and your official academic transcript issued by your school's registrar showing all courses taken and grades received. Please contact your registrar as soon as possible to secure your official transcript. Unofficial transcripts downloaded from websites, etc. are NOT acceptable. Entering first year college/university students must submit their completed high school transcript. Please complete all sections of the Application Form; incomplete Application Forms will NOT be considered. Official school transcripts are to be sent to: UTS Scholarship Committee, P.O. Box 4277, Pittsburgh, PA 15203 or electronically submitted to email@example.com. Note, electronically submitted transcript should be official, coming from your registrar directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Selection Criteria – Scholarships are based primarily on academics and potential for benefiting the Ukrainian Community after graduation. Please see the Scholarship Program page for additional requirements of sponsored scholarships.
- Due Date – Complete your online application no later than July 6, 2022. Your official transcripts must also be received by the Scholarship Committee by this date.
- Scholarship Presentation Ceremony – Sunday, August 7, 2022 at The Club at Nevillewood. We ask that all award recipients attend to acknowledge the support of our community donors.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com.